* indicates a required field
- This form cannot be saved and returned to, so please be sure that you're prepared to complete it when you begin to fill it in.
- Links contained within this form will open in a new window so that you do not lose your progress here.
- Unless you are requesting accommodations for a learning disability, the following medical document should be downloaded, completed, and uploaded (see options for submitting documentation below): Medical Documentation of Disability Form
- If you are requesting accommodations for a learning disability, you will be prompted below to upload your psycho-educational evaluation.
- SAA will contact you when we receive your online request and documentation that supports your disability.
SAA is the designated office on campus that reviews documentation and students request for disability accommodations. Our mission is to remove obstacles to a liberal arts education, by providing support and accommodations to students with both visible & invisible disabilities while they embark on their pursuit of knowledge. We find when students attend classes, go to professor office hours, use their accommodations, and use the resources on campus, they are very successful.
Please provide your University of Puget Sound Student ID
Please use your university issued email address
Date of BirthRequired
If you live out of the country, please choose "Non-U.S." and then add your country below.