- This form cannot be saved and returned to, so please be sure that you're prepared to complete it when you begin to fill it in.
- Links contained within this form will open in a new window so that you do not lose your progress here.
- Options for submitting documentation can be found below in the section for uploading documents.
Unless you are requesting accommodations for a learning disability, the following medical documentation should be downloaded and completed: https://www.pugetsound.edu/files/resources/2020-medical-documentation-of-disability-form.pdf
If you are requesting accommodations for a learning disability, you will be prompted below to upload your psycho-educational evaluation.
COVID-19 Fall 2020
If you are at a higher risk for severe illness due to the COVID-19 virus, you may qualify for the following accommodations:
- The opportunity to take classes remotely
- Single residence hall room
- Remote participation in campus meetings
To determine if you are at Higher Risk, click link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
SAA is the designated office on campus that reviews documentation and students request for disability accommodations. Our mission is to remove obstacles to a liberal arts education, by providing support and accommodations to students with both visible & invisible disabilities while they embark on their pursuit of knowledge. We find when students attend classes, go to professor office hours, use their accommodations, and use the resources on campus, they are very successful.
Please provide your University of Puget Sound Student ID
Please use your university issued email address
Date of Birth(Required) *
If you live out of the country, please choose "Non-U.S." and then add your country below.